Paradise – 3 BR home w/Prívate Terrace
Unique gem in Recoleta! Fully furnished apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 floors connected by a marble staircase, 2 living rooms on the first floor, office area, 4 bathrooms and private terrace with common barbecue and Gas grill of 100 meters with a huge table with 10 seats covered with removable awning, also with garage available (on request) and outdoor hot and cold water showers, as well as a mini outdoor hot and cold water pool.
The particularity of this property is that it has A/C in all its rooms, in addition to heating by radiators, Wi-Fi throughout the house, cable TV in each room and each living room, the TV in the living room located next to the the terrace is 75 inches.
Armored doors for your safety.
– 3 bedrooms (Two main bedrooms: Master bedroom with 1 king size, A second bedroom with 2 single beds and a smaller bedroom with 1 single bed. The third bedroom is located next to the kitchen area. It has a Smart Tv and a complete bathroom.)
– 4 bathrooms
– 2 living rooms
– Private terrace of 100 meters.
– Gas grill
– Wood/Carbon grill
– Mini pool with hot/cold water
– 2 outdoor showers with hot/cold water
– Mini fridge and outdoor kitchen utensils.
– All environments with HD Led TV’s,
– All rooms with A/C.
– Internet Wifi in the entire apartment.
– Complete appliances
– washing machine
– Double floor, total of 240 meters.
– Office area / Desk
– Cleaning service every 2 days.
This property is located between Suipacha and Arroyo street, which is one of the most fabulous and exceptional streets in the city, it has a classic and elegant French style, that is why it has become one of the most desired streets in Buenos Aires. Aires.
This particular area breaks the mold with its curved structure. This is one of the many reasons why people fall in love with this unique street, with its French flair. As well as the feeling that the street is exclusive.
Calle Arroyo has managed to house the gastronomic paradises it offers, such as El Viejo Caviar, by Carmen Miranda, mother of Narda Lepes, considered by many to be the best French bistro of the 80s and the different Farinelli. However Calle Arroyo is best known for its art scene, as it houses the best art galleries in the city, fashion houses and embassies.